Wednesday 13 January 2016

sneaking up on my target (week 10)

so today I got weighed in and managed to loose 2lbs this week which brought me to my one and a half  stone certificate I feel ever so chuffed and glad I have stuck with slimming world. I always use to have problems shifting weight and now I know how to im slowly creeping up on my target woo ,im going to start power walking with a member of the group and see If that helps as well as training at home not too much though as that will turn into muscle and weigh a tad more so have to really use my brain and figure out what I am to do . I know doing a blog well sort of a diary entry late at this stage don't seem to good but for me I wouldn't have done it any earlier just in case I didn't follow up on what I said but I made a promise to myself and that's one thing I never back down on xx

I will update myself and you lot soon curlykate/healthykate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment