Sunday 30 August 2015

Cards and blackcurrant tea 🍵

Sitting with deck of cards with Mia,drinks at the ready to have a well deserved chill out . The object of the card game for us is the one who looses sevens has to spin around looking up to the ceiling with whatever card they choose out of the deck , that has been re shuffled you get the idea. Well my luck with cards was out I had to choose out of deck and got a king which means 12 I felt like my stomach was in a washing machine don't think the drinks helped at this point hehe.Mia picked out an ace which was only one that was not fair I believe she cheated .Now we got bored of cards as it seamed to make us more bordem struck .then we realised the kids left there nerf guns out aha we decided we would be undercover spies and we hid when our family member came through our door and aimed and fired aha the little foam bullet bounced of his he's back and bum aha I shouted hole in one as I aimed at his bum aha he's wasn't best pleased but me and Mia was much amused we was hysterically laughing or cackling which is how we was described oops aha.finally a friend of Mia 's called her to have a catch up on the phone we tried our hardest to convince them we didn't have a drink and we wasn't tipsy I think it worked we explained we was drinking blackcurrant tea,however the blackcurrant tea was in fact blackcurrant shots sours hehe sort of the same colour I think oh well .
so that was my night last night .

over and out hehe((adults with nerf shooters)
by the way Mia is my auntie x

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment