Thursday 10 September 2015

helpings mia with her crazy antics and ideas x

Right readers I do really really apologise for not updating the blog the past week or so as I've been helping decorate a room from walls to new furniture and decor .so then when it was time for bed I was really shattered to write up my blog sorry readers again.the walls consisted of really really glittery wallpaper that was meant to be silver but was Lilac not a fave for me oops . And there is now a feature wall with bird wallpaper that needed to be matched up uurrggghhh *huge sigh* almost a full roll of wallpaper wasted .i watch videos on youtube on cute diy for teens bedroooms and well youtube to this day still suprises me loved all the tumblr inspired room ideas and so the diy started and music was on a constant loop what we thought was omly an hour turned out to be a few hours ,then turned into days .we would enter a shop with 1 empty trolley and get to the till with two full ready to pay ,questioning ourselves if we really should have put everything we liked "straight in our basket" when the total price was announced we said to each other next time we will only bring out a budget and leave bank cards at home aha aha . 

Basically what I'm saying is don't get carried away with YouTube videos about great room diy ,as you can get really carried away and inspired and sit at home wondering where is all this new stuff meant to go.

Right I shall love you and leave you readers goodnight xx (the room was for my little cousin and Mia again is my auntie )

Kate xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment